The Christmas season has conjured up it's share of superstitions! Here are a few favorites:
- Never fix your roof between Christmas and New Years or the holes will come back.
- Don't wash and iron a Christmas present before giving it - you'll wash out the good luck and iron in the bad.
- If you leave a loaf of bread out on your table after dinner on Christmas Eve, you'll have a prosperous year.
- Eating an apple exactly at Midnight on Christmas Eve will bring you good health throughout the coming year.
- Let a fire go out on Christmas morning and spirits will come to haunt you.
- Wearing something new on Christmas Day brings good luck ... except for new shoes. New shoes will hurt your feet and walk you straignt into trouble!